View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Guide

QUOTE=Dan_SF]In God's reality, there is only love. In (y)our reality, we are capable of only 1 emotion, that is Love or Fear.[/quote]

Actually, what you have listed are 2 emotions which is correct ...
Often, I think many people limit their thinking to only their experiences while not taking into consideration other stimuli that can activate innate fear ...
Everyday there are news reports about natural disasters, accidents & death ...
If a person can empathize while reading or hearing these stories they can/will experience a level of fear or anxiety ...
Obviously, it won't work if it's being rationalized as hollywood sensationalism (provokes senses), however, real life should provoke some level of emotion &/or thought ...
Naturally, a normal person will feel a great level of fear from a loved one's death or impending death; a psychopath cannot ...
Some people come out of grief not fearing death for themself but for their loved ones ...
The death of my husband was/is the highest level of fear I have ever experienced in my life ...
Not so when my mother died b/c my cathexis was w/my husband ...
Far too many people rationalize grief like a talking head believing all that is needed is a replacement of the deceased; a meaningless & disrespectful view of life & love ...
Grief is a process over many years ...
The darkest hour of transformation when the previous life is obliterated; the bereaved come face to face w/the stranger within ...
Click on the first link below, locate the picture w/Jackie Kennedy trying to flee the vehicle in fear of her life as well as responding to her husband's possible death falling the assassination of her husband President JFK. Now locate the picture of her standing next to Lyndon Johnson as he is being sworn in as president aboard Airforce One, Jackie Kennedy is in shock; it is a normal response to a traumatic event that can last for an unspecified amount of months. Shock is an automatic coping mechanism to delay pain & fear. This fear during grief helps a person to survive their loss when many experience the desire to die. Some people do not survive shock or a broken heart. Unfortunately, there have not been enough studies on grief, a natural fear response to loss/death ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=jack...w=1024&bih=768

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ck-stroke.html

Lastly, adrenalin junkies love the burst of adrenalin pulsating through their body. My late husband was one of them. He did have alot of fear, however, the risks he took were worth it to get the adrenalin rush that made him feel so alive as well as the challenge to cheat death ...