View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 12:10 AM
Master
I have used both, the Tarot and the 52-deck of playing cards, and have done some extensive study on both.
It is believed that the 52-deck of playing cards were created before Tarot cards. They both have similar
attributes and can be used for spiritual development.

Some of the similarities are the 4-suits, and the 52-deck of cards also has astrological attributes just like the
Tarot cards. Although the Tarot is actually two distinct decks, the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana,
the 52-deck of cards are only one deck, that is similar to the minor acana of tarot.

Which means that it does not make the transition to the higher mysteries as the Major Arcana does. The Court
Cards of the 52-deck, as well as the Court Cards of Tarot, are the transition point between the lower
common everyday mysteries and the higher spiritual mysteries.

The 52-deck uses another method for the higher spiritual divination because it does not have a major acana deck.
The 52-deck are 52-cards and the tarot is 78-cards, there in is the difference. Although, it is my experience
that the 52-deck of cards can be used for in-depth comprehensive divination just like the Tarot.

It is believed that the 52-deck of cards were created in China around the 9th century, while the Tarot was
created in Italy around the 15th century. But I have studied the Qabbalistic Tarot which dates back before Jesus Christ.