View Single Post
Old 16-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
Daisy, the reading i had has now become fasinating to me, the reason being is that what i didn't mention in my post ,because i thought it would be irellevent, is that i was told that i'd be taking a holiday in Grand Caneria, now i dont even own a passport and never go abroad for an holiday, so i thought no not me.
Well i'm leaving home after xmas to share with my girlfriend who has recently told me that she is gonna get me a passport, and take me on holiday to Tenerife. When she mentioned that, i straight away thought of the spiritualist. I asked my girlfriend ' Tenerife.. is part of the Grand Caneria isn't it ? she said YES and i just felt all tingles over my head and down my legs and ankles etc. For something that i thought was irrellevent had now potential qualities.

The other fascinating part of this reading that i found out to my horror early hours this morning 3:30 am, is that i was also told about some plumbing that needed fixing..............i said to the spiritualist, i've got no trouble with plumbing at home. and i said what sort of plumbing, she said she can see pipes, i said nope all my pipes seem ok....and when i mentioned this to my wife, she said it may have been the blocked sink in the bathroom. Well it certainly weasn't the blocked sink.
We must have had a leak in the downstairs shoe cupboard for sometime because when my wife went downstairs she slipped on water all over the carpet that had come over a leaky boiler pipe situated in the shoe cupboard, and we had to call out an emergency plumber. It must have been leaking for sometime and got worse over night because lots of shoes had turned into mould.

So it seems like i did need this reading after all and has taken three weeks to make some sense of it

lee i had a reading once from a medium but rather than spirit communication as such he gave me a list of things he expected to happen for the future too i was saying 'no way is that going to happen' it took 5 years but everything was exactly as he said it would beisn't it great when it does