View Single Post
Old 20-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Master
I once had this avartar that was androgynous neither present female more likely male- appearing to it's (good books ) was a biquiler or nature had pre meditative collections in its race and was a good artist with it- I'm mentioning that- being transgender meant the body wasn't correct for the spirit that was controlling the avarta(including the self) had issues regarding that- ever present was the female side of things( getting into an avarta -things can go wrong) and it just happened the account threw off a female avartar instead of a male...the avartar was transgender and thought about having surgery - due to the nature of the situation was bicurious to the androgynous natures.. ( Plainly put it- reached a male avartar - but the spirit had been touched by female-as far as symmetry goes was a blunder; and reached male avartars countless times... It just so happened out of spirit and in spirit it happened...as far as twin flames go( it's twin flame decided- these things happen and as far as the ideal taking its ideal had been given an ideal- thought better had been there and saved it, and no one took it apart from me... The reincarnation was a night- mare & the process of being transgendered ran smoothly as far as hormones went- and emasculated well... Ran into a flew blunders half way in the treatment- but all was sorted and processed treatment...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)