View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Master

As far as almost reaching unity with the Light but this happened while I was very sick...

Have you seen your higher version of yourself? Not the Higher Self, but the You with a higher consciousness knowing fully why you came on Earth and so on. When you have an OBE, you keep your human consciousness but there's also a more evolved consciousness that you also have, it is the You who has planeed this Earthly life.

I've seen myself talking with other beings in a cosmic place.. we were talking about my planned earthly life... Today while in a very deep state of relaxation, I heard myself talking with another being, that being told my higher I that in 30 seconds the physical body is going to wake up and so I woke up. Right before falling in that deep state of relaxation my whole body was electrocuted and I had this strange sensation that I am falling out of my body.

All I say here comes from direct experience, from witnessing that higher consciousness I, witnessing myself doing things and talking with other beings in these cosmic places.