View Single Post
Old 27-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
Legrand, I think those experiences were very awesome. Especially when that beautiful Cardinal landed on top of your right shoulder. I am jealous, that does not happen to me when I am outside, and the thing is that I am Connected to The Universe in some aspects. May The Universe bless you, and I send nothing but good vibes to you.

Me again Galactic Warrior,

Since very young my parents had a place near a lake in the wild woods where I would spend all my weekends and school vacations. Passing most of my time in the woods then, I remarked very quickly that depending of the state of Being I was in, wild animals came to me naturally or where afraid of me. So I learned to tune my state of being to attract them. Same goes with people in my physical proximity. Harder to do here over the Internet with peoples...

I must say that I have still difficulty accepting that bees come directly on my skin, as soon as they feel fear of them in me they will sting. Something for me to work on I guess.

Humming birds never landed on me, but they are interesting to work with, they will come near you, as butterflies feeling a very specific state of Being.

Here in town there is a little bird that looks like this that often comes on me or the table near me to look at me, must say that for the cardinal it was a first timer for me.

Regards