View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 07:10 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But not everything does turn out alright. People die or still have to have something amputated.
So that phrase is not very comforting.

Point is: Mourn or grieve or panic at that time, not before.
Does no good. :)
However, it is a habit that can be hard to break ...with every Tom, D*ck and Newscaster each morning
saying the word 'worry', as if it is ''the thing to do''!
It reinforces a useless belief into the subconscious mind.
And is exactly what a great teacher and all the teachers say not to do.
But, I've said enough for the day on worry.
I agree you shouldn't worry because it does no good. But my point was that I don't think loved ones who has come to the right place in heaven make visitation dreams with bad messages in them that one won't overcome. When it happened to me I was finding comfort in the dream because I "knew" that it was going to turn out alright, while others didn't.

The only nightmare I have had when I thought the message was bad - was that I dreamt something awful would happen so in reality when I was to repeat what happened in the dream I did the opposite, in fear of that it otherwise would turn out like it did in the dream. All I can say is that it saved us from getting hurt, and I think it was the good side sending me that nightmare, to warn me, if you don't do this then this is going to happen, that sort of thing. And it worked =)

The good side send good messages, at least my experience tell me this, so there is no need to worry (even if you shouldn't worry regardless)