View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Legrand

Hello Kpate,

And welcome to SF.

Something wonderful is happening to you in your meditations. A deep Joy in meditating will grow in you that may let you want to meditate for hours instead of 30 minutes.

Maybe you wont even have to meditate anymore. Who knows?

But enjoy every moment of It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpate10
Lately I have noticed while meditating I will rock from side to side. I don't consciously do this but realize I am doing it. This has just started this past week.

I have noticed I started feeling like my arms and shoulders are vibrating during meditation. This just started about a month or so ago.

When I meditate and close my eyes, after some time I normally see a circular blob of blue/purplish color that sort of morphs around the edges of the circle are very irregular but in general its circular and it moves around. Sometime the color is vivid blue other times its a bluish purple or a variation of blue/purple. Sometimes I see it sometimes I don't.

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments about any of these things? I have only been meditating for about a year most every day for 20-30 minutes or more and I focus on my breath or try to.