View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersteel
Hello everyone. Nice to meet everyone

My exgf said her daughter, and I are indigo
I dont know what it means and she didnt explain in a way that I can understand

She said her daughter breaks things that she touches, similar to me and thats because of that. Even though I do fix a lot of things I also seem to break things at times. Not physically always. He daughter seems to break a lot of things she touches. She seems to be a very agitated girl and ruins and breaks things she owns. Maybe from. Aggression
Maybe someone can explain in layman terms please

It sounds to me like your girlfriend is making stuff up to justify her bad parenting. If the child is agitated the environment must be chaotic. How does your girl friend react when the child breaks things?

As for what Indigo means, it means anything you want it to apparently, but people have written books starting in the 80's, though the descriptions in those books are nothing new, just a new label, which has morphed into "crystal", "rainbow", "starchild" and a lot of other silly labels.

If you break a lot of stuff maybe instead of allowing someone to label you, examine what is going on with you internally and around you when you break something. You will probably find that you are also suffering from high anxiety and your goal should be to eliminate as much stress in your life (like changing your participation in certain relationships or changing something you think that does not serve you).