View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that "Labels" sell products as we all come in with abelites some more advanced as we have had maybe more past life experiences to draw from.

What I do know though is becareful on what you wish for at times as once doors are opened they are hard to close again. Take it slow and grow slowly with it all.

For me there was no choice in the matter I am "Light Switch On" so I have no doors to close its open to me all the time. Like it or not I had to take it on fully in acceptance. Learn how to ground well, protect well, and bless its my path and find a way to share me with others.

I too have three adult kids now all very open and aware came in that way but unlike me with the struggles I faced around it they seem to "know" whom they are and what they are and deal well with it all.

I struggled to find my footings. Too when I did Platform Work, and the audience would say "would love to be you" I would tell them a day in the life of me and fall to silence where you could hear a pin drop. No one then wanted to be me as its a lot to take on.

I have no regrets being me, but I am learning I do need "balance" in life more as I get older. Not old yet but I too do want to get OLD down the line and be intact with being whole.

Lynn