View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 10:56 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just thought a few messages on here would be helpful to others about our experiences during awakening - to share with people going through the extreme difficulties of spiritual enlightenment/awakening..... I start with something very simple but important I went totally off my favorite food 5 yrs ago 'cheese' - back on it again now so all is well....

It used to take me till midday boot the system up mind/body/spirit or mind/body at least anyway...
Hi one-light. Where does one start? !!! So many factors and each individual will have a different experience. For me I think the biggest "earthly" impact it had on me was to clear out everything I had spent decades accumulating. Delusional treasured possessions simply had to go. They were never treasured, had no sentimental meaning , and were just "there" cluttering up my house. In my sudden realisation that material items had no place any more, I went on a frenzy of getting rid of anything that did not serve the new me. Had to stop short at throwing hubby in bag too !!!!!!! ( Only joking!!)....and further to that, I now refuse to buy things that I do not need...this thread I feel will be very interesting.