View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder
I was told that when an animal appears...like the elephants you are describing....they are a Spirit Animal. You may want to look up the meaning. Even though you are seeing them now does not mean it is your specific Spirit Animal...they can change often, always with an awareness of a message for you.

Since you asked your Grandpa for a message then dig deeper. Was that someone's favorite animal within your family? (Mine is a Silver-Back Gorilla. Would soooo love to hug one but the thought of being mauled to death keeps me from ever doing that!! hahahaha...) Did someone collect Elephant Figurines? Like the Circus? Etc. You get the idea :)

I just truly believe your Grandpa was getting your attention for a reason.

As far as relatives and friends....Most will roll their eyes. My one Sister and I can talk about anything. We are tight and all Spiritual things are accepted. The rest of my immediate family is a little more open but I see and feel the doubt so I don't mention much at all.

That's one reason I joined this forum. To find like-minded people. To share opinions and view-points. One may not agree with another but I see all as learning experiences and take from it what I want. If you look under new members where you introduce yourself...I put "Let's party"....you can read what I wrote. I could embrace all of who I am without judgement. Huge sigh of relief!!

Keep me informed if you make some type of connection.... or just feel like discussing more.

Starlight Blessings