View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Master

Foreign language, the test, back in school

The title says it all, I found myself back in highschool, I saw the teacher, she looked very familiar but she was not one of my teachers from that time, I know for sure.

I arrived a little bit later than my class mates, they were already undergoing a written text. I remember that my mother was with me, she made sure that I am making it in time.

The teacher said that I have to take the test too. There was a long text on the blackboard, this text was made of two parts with space between them. The first part was telling something and the last part was asking a very long question about the first part.

I had no idea what to do, I glimpsed into the papers of my class mates to at least find a direction but nothing made sense.

The teacher looked at me and I looked at the blackboard, it seemed that the text was in English but I know English very very well, but the text was not in English, it was written in a foregin language. My mind was trying to figure it out.

From nowhere, suddenly, I was able to understand it, when I started reading it out loud, the teacher looked at me very very surprised, as if she could not understand how I am able to read it. Then I was woken up, I did not awake on myself, I was simply pulled out from there.

I was able to read only a few words, this is how it started, kinda like this: If you do something with good hand...; you know, if you act with good intention, that's how I understood it in my mind when reading it.

When I woke up, I was sleeping on my back, with my face towards the ceiling, my hands around me and my legs stretched out. Every time I jump from this reality to another plane of existence, I wake up like this, though I don't sleep this way at all.