View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Yes I get what you're saying totally John. I think quick 'wittedness' is also related to it in some way if not a deep connection to this intuition which as you say is a facet of life itself. Reason why I say it, is we were having a conversation about my father recently who is nearly 80 years old now and we were acknowledging how he always had an answer for anyone be it stranger, friend, family member, whether they were saying hello, challenging him, name calling in jest ..anything he would have a lightening quick answer which was/is often very funny if not hilarious. I've thought about it a couple of times and wondered how his brain could compute so fast ..I've also concluded that to have such a quick wit often requires a bit of fearlessness too which my father has. He is a pure gentleman for sure but fearless. We even got around to talking about how Trump goes on the attack straight away before a news reporter etc. has a word out of their mouth he is on them. Sorry better not get political here lol...Anyway whether you like Trump or not we were just saying is this somehow related to this quick wittedness..perhaps its a fake one on his behave or maybe not ...Anyway John ..perhaps it is also a sign that someone is close to God ? thanks. Joe.

WOW!

I can relate to what you wrote.

People who know me......... seem to search me out to see how fast I can come back with a 'funny' answer...... just like your Father does.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜