View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Administrator
What is the real role of divination?
If it's going to happen, then knowing in advance ---

If it's not going to happen, and you believe it, how do you know you didn't will it.

How do you know if you're just being influenced by the divination?

What is the role of divination lovely people?

Hello

There are times when I "sense" something that is coming before it happens and wonder why I get that message. Example in the deepest level is knowing someone is going to pass before they pass then it happens. I an not shown when or how just that its coming. I have wondered why, but I realize in knowing before it comes, I am ready to be there for those effected by the passing, to be there ready to help out.

In this case I do not feel that it is something that can be "willed" so its in the hands of the higher powers of the Universe to be given such insights.

To know if your influenced or not comes with that understanding I feel about your inner voice or that intuition that is outside of the brain and its logic center. In this place your making the connection to the tool your using to give that higher vibration to the answers you are seeking.

Yes you can influence the outcome or read into the outcome what you want it it to be this is why reading for yourself often gives that false sense of what you want. Or doing reading where your looking for insights on someone in your life path or that you wish in your life path. We do not have the permissions to read others so we get the outcome "we" want to see. When you read the energy around how that person reflects in your life path at times you get a clearer view and reply.

Being influenced is when the brain and its logic takes over when you let it rule when looking for answers with divination tools at hand. When you learn to step outside of the brain and listen with the inner vibrations then you get a clear reply. That gut feeling or that inner voice where you wonder where its coming from. Yet I feel its quite real and useful.

We all look for tools to help us understand that at times is maybe not to be understood.

Lynn