View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
The global disruption that we now experience is symptomatic of the aforementioned external forces.
Thank you bartholomew. Speaking of things astrological, I look at this from another one of the twelve perspectives.

The global disruption that we now experience is symptomatic of forces in play as a result the activities of human beings.

Bob said "Things are gonna blow" and "A hard rain's a-gonna fall. (Doom and gloom guy that Zimmy, wow!:) That's what's happening. We are over and over again reaching critical mass, and each time the resulting outcome is worse than before.

The human collective has become sick in its soul with consumer avarice. Oil and agricultural corporations are allowed to rape the planet because consumers want the freedom of being able to jump in their car anytime, drive anywhere, for cheap. Buy cheap phones and TVs. And because consumers want the freedom to eat processed whatever, and consume as much as they want, without thinking about the health consequences, and the burden their lifestyle places on the health system and ecological system of the planet.

As many as I like! More more more!! That's what avarice is, unconscious soul greed, it's the perfect descriptive word here imo. Our sickness cannot hold, things fall apart and have been for decades. And now this time, it isn't just polluted streams and dead oceans, it's people dying and everyone else stuck inside their houses, no money to spend, and no stores open anyway. Cause and effect, that's the bottom line here. We did it to us. We are poisoning the world, and are killing ourselves in the process.

When things return to normal -- there will be a vaccine in the next months -- who's going to change their lifestyle? Their thinking? Their outlook? Typically, what happens is the world returns to normal, with a few souls waking up in the process. Although this one is much scarier, a global fear that will quite probably shake a good many more souls in their I, this time, maybe. I'm always hedgingly hopeful.