View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Master
Have cut I have cut out the cakes and biscuits and sweets I've only let myself one at here one idea and one more and no more I'm not Christmas is on the way but I'm going to be very strict with myself and only them myself to so much sweet stuff I'm going to very good but I have been this year
I took biscuits to my Mum's home to say thank you for looking after her and the funeral home I took biscuits to all its staff to say thank you you I did which stops me eating them which I know I did a good thing
My uncle I took sweets to nursing wrong to say thank you for looking after him and the same to the funeral one and the same funeral home I took straight to all the staff to say thank you you I did
If so I will hum I have them off for years on off 10-years ago to do fuel Homecare the one of years and years ago I should evento I should have went to do Funeral Home Care but no like the silly fool I was entitled to put me off
But what may be friends are being doing this year feeding the wildlife in a cemetery is it a good thing it stops me eating junk and the phone I live I paid the real life it I fade I paid the my Lyford like the squirrels that was the crows and ravens I feed them I do but as to 5 stone of body-mass off me I know I know I know I need to lose another face to one and hopefully I'm a sensible diet and if ever get sorted basically again or basically again this was my fault and nobody else's I can't blame other people for what I did and not stand of myself no as yeah it's up to me what I would do not then

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔