View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
Hey, thanks :) yes, I believe there are many futures, not just one. I have done "I AM" meditations if that's what you mean, and have also experienced the Mental Plane, dimensions above the Astral. I too was only concerned with just such planes as well, but there is actually a lot you can learn in the Astral too, and you'll find many spiritual teachers and masters reside there helping humanity, which is my main goal too, rather than only just staying in those higher states, I always welcome the higher states when they come of course though too!

Yes, there seem to be many possible versions, maybe there are many alternative realities, at least I had a couple of experiences with parallel realities.

Hmm, I AM meditations, have you heard of Nisargadatta Maharaj's I am That?

The Mental plane is kinda like your own universe? You know, I barely read a thing or two about these astral planes, everything I know, I've learn on my own, never read a book, maybe pages to get ideas about the experiences of other people.

Well, there are many beings there, some even come to help if you really need the help. In my first OBEs I was saved by a girl named Amanda from a monster. Some time later I saved a boy from a city, I took him up in the sky, he was so afraid, had no idea where he was. Even now I remember how scared he was.

By the way, have you met dark beings?

I am going to read more of your experiences, they are very interesting.