View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
I don't want to tell him how I feel I just want to send him a message saying that I'm there for him if he needs someone to speak to. How do I go about this? I'm new to this kind of stuff. I've been having premonitions and being able to feel other peoples feelings for years but rarely thought anything about it until this year.

Hello,

There was actually a movie with an example of the insight I am about to give you. What I suggest is have an imaginary conversation with his subconscious. That is best done when the guy is asleep.

The movie was when a passed over dead guy wanted to connect and talk with his living ex wife. He was guided to talk with her subconscious when she was sleeping. The subconscious is always wide awake. So you can do that any time. However the conscious self needs to truly get out of the way for a telepathic experience to register effectively for most of us. The movie title is "The sixth Sense". I learn a lot by wathching films like that.

When you have premonitions about people, it is best to trust them. Your belief that they are real and accurate is the most effective thing you can do to evolve them as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/