View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Hi Solarian, I feel 'L' is only your own inner projection right now. Your own spiritual connection to your self being manifested as something. There could be an entity you have felt and are are starting to connect to this being. Though you have not started to interact with or work with it closely to know anything for sure I feel. I feel an energy that sees you rather working on something, it could be the messages you have for others and sees you doing what you are eager to do for yourself right now.
He is rather a peaceful one, but can be hedonistic on occasions. There is a female counterpart for him right now, who might be motherly or a lover . It is not exactly sure since this female energy is older and has been present with him during his travels and learning in other places. He knows a lot of beings on the other side and can expertly reflect on their frequencies. He lives in the dark , watcher and guardian of the night, loves night, and loves to come out for play at night.
Master of relationships, and he could help you with your own relationships right now and help you find more direction with them. I do get a boyfriend , and some more depth and harmony in your everyday relationships.
The card I get for you, is the Magician . He is ruthless and navigates the underworld. He can at the same time weave magic in light with his awareness and can cleverly offer insight and information that many can benefit from. Beware of what you reveal to him, for it shall be revealed onto you, ask for not what you expect but what you believe and you will be rewarded just as much.
I hope this helped, bright blessings :)