View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
There is this book called Book of Shadows so I'm thinking perhaps that one can give me a clue too.

I saw the book of shadows starting to appear in places that I was looking but I didn't know what it was ~ so I started looking around and I was getting negative vibes ~ I downloaded some from a torrent site but they seemed to be dark ~

so I finally figured out that it's a book that you write yourself and they are only dark if you write them that way

Book of Shadows vs Grimoire || What’s the Difference?

My Grimoire (2017 #paganytchallenge)

Book of shadows indepth flip through

everything under the moon book of shadows

The book of shadows from Charmed can be found on the wiki page in the drop down menu at the top

on the everything under the moon witchcraft forum the members post their book of shadows

some of them call the book different names like book of light etc.

my book contains stuff about chi kung, martial arts, yoga, psychic stuff , taoism, buddhism, meditation , all kinds of stuff , feng shui ~ I will be putting stuff about magic and witchcraft in the book ~ I just haven't gotten to it yet ~

If I could take one thing from witchcraft it would probably be the idea of the book ~ weather you're a witch or not ~ I have been writing my book for several years in notebooks and I have never even thought of making it into a nice book until I got the idea from witchcraft

I like to grow and breed plants and I write extensive grow journals about breeding plants and the lineage of the new strains

your book can be about anything