View Single Post
Old 21-06-2023, 07:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalibuwaitur
hello. i'm new here. i definitely need healing. that's why i joined. i have so many health issues i don't know where to start. doctors haven't been able to tell me what's wrong. i'm out of money, living with family who are drowning in debt, and i need a lot of healing in every aspect of my life.

to start though, i've been in constant pain for 20 years and i keep getting worse. the past few years i've been having a lot of cramping, difficulty thinking, difficulty healing, lots of food allergies, difficulty digesting food and i keep losing weight no matter what i do.

can anyone help me heal in pretty much every way so that i can finally be free from constant suffering, pain, fear, and worry?

There is a simple to read booklet called How to Work With Angels by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. It gives you a set of decrees to work with(for healing or whatever purpose). And it works. I suggest you buy it. It’s cheap too, its only 9 dollars on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Pocket...s%2C206&sr=8-1

If you can’t afford it,PM me and ill give you a set of decrees you can work with.