View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Master
It's not all that difficult.
As far as I understand Starseed and Star child mean your origins aren't on Earth. Some say they have special gifts.
In a way this is nonsense as no one is from this planet and all have (latent) special gifts.
I suppose someone made the distinction to label people who've awakened and the ones in 3D, unawakened. That would make sense.

A Rainbow is what came after the Crystal, to help us and the planet in the next stage of our ascension.
They're new souls so they have no Karma, no baggage. Happy, joyful souls who are very caring and loving, non-judgemental and so on.
You likely don't read much about them on here as they're still young.
Not sure if 'new soul' means a new like a newborn baby or a new soul to Earth. Maybe both are possible.
They are born to Crystal parents, which makes sense as otherwise the gap in development is too large and it'd could cause way too much stress on the Rainbow, AND block it from doing what it's supposed to be doing.

Indigos... at some point Indigos could choose to continue and transition into Crystal. I suppose this wasn't for every Indigo, just the ones who's Souls wanted this and likely the ones living in areas where their task as an Indigo was done. Not certain though what the 'rules of engagement' were/are.

I don't know what I am. I know I have crystals in my aura, it's shimmering, glitter, shine. But I also have rainbow colours in it.
Now I'm born in the mid sixties so technically I cannot be a Crystal, nor a Rainbow, yet I do have a crystal aura with rainbow colours...
The rainbows are created by the crystals, like you get rainbows when you shine light through a Feng Shui window crystal.
I also have a bit of Indigo quality, the rebellious thing against the way things are and organisations and so on, but on a larger scale like Big Pharma.
But I am not like a protester, I don't allow this streak to get much breathing space as it does me no good. It causes me stress, physical grief and so on. I also don't have Indigo aura, although I LOVE the colour!!!
So I just stick to me being a Crystal. I sure as heck have the large eyes that shine like crystals :)