View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
RE the heart chakra block, have you noticed any blocks in your solar plexus chakra too? I've also had a very blocked heart chakra and it seems to be closely tied to a block in my solar plexus, so I'm wondering if it might be the same for you too (blocks in the solar plexus are very common in humans, I believe - it's the location of our personal power and sense of self, and many people have issues in that regard).

Most people who have never been exposed or exposed later in life to the concept of chakras have big blocks throughout their system. That is normal, at least in cultures that don't know of them. Even in India proper, in some places there is the idea that you're supposed to support your family in your working years, then focus on spiritual development and chakras after your kids have grown up.

I drew that cute little dragonet on DeviantArt's Muro board. It is a lot of fun to reply with pictures in a forum!

"The brain was billions of years or more in the making. Each one is a unique make and model. What will you do with yours?" quoted from here *taps head*