View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hello 'Queen' (that chosen 'title' says something about your this-life personality configuration, yes?) -

It strikes me that you may(?) be stuck because you choose to hold onto 'grief',

Sorry but I have to disagree here. I would like nothing better than to simply let it go. But, just as a grieving period for a person in a perfectly emotionally healthy individual MUST be at least around a year, grief MUST be attended to. It is not a choice.

The only other options are repressing or ignoring it.

Quote:
then choose to themselves be and continue so) is the Love and Joy they were thereby soulfully introduced to, which Love and Joy is Life Itself!”

Paradoxically, THIS is WHAT I am grieving. I HAD these things as a monk, at least six times, as I mentioned in OP.

I can still have them in much smaller measure in this lifetime, and I have to be satisfied with that.

Quote:

However humble you have to be to do so

I can see how you think that Queen is Egoistic. However, it was a name given to me, for one, for another it’s catchy and it rhymes, for another it helps anchor me to my current gender, and finally, I actively discourage people referring to themselves irl as ‘queen’, based on Buddhist principles, and I would NEVER think of doing so for myself. It is a placeholder. As well as a tool I use in some storytelling methods.

My Guides assure me, that despite my distaste for the term, it is supposed to be this way.

I drew that cute little dragonet on DeviantArt's Muro board. It is a lot of fun to reply with pictures in a forum!

"The brain was billions of years or more in the making. Each one is a unique make and model. What will you do with yours?" quoted from here *taps head*