View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
about you - in one life you were wishing you could go back to your hipster years but you were too responsible to your family to be able to ever actually do it... in this life you have hardly any responsibilities and get to stay a child but you are wishing you were an adult with responsibilities.

you may just be getting what you asked for, earlier... but you apparently don't want it any more....

Oh wow, I know it’s been a while, but THANK you for this insight!!

I stumbled across the idea in my writing that, in accordance to ‘punishment’ happening in next lives for bad actions, perhaps ‘recompense’ for suffering caused by the external reality happens as well.

(For I do think that the control system of this political planet does inflict far more suffering than people would have ‘earned’ in past lives.)

It’s kind of like the math of ‘well how many ‘new souls’ are there if the population is expanding so exponentially?’

Anyway, what you’ve said has helped the perspective on this a lot.

I drew that cute little dragonet on DeviantArt's Muro board. It is a lot of fun to reply with pictures in a forum!

"The brain was billions of years or more in the making. Each one is a unique make and model. What will you do with yours?" quoted from here *taps head*