View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 05:34 PM
asearcher

Hii!

Ha ha, good it just ain't me then (with the rewriting). Well you are sensitive and intelligent enough i think to notice women doing it, not everyone is and so they think they have made the first move when that is of course not the case at all. Then I have to add that I have noticed a more "aggressive" shifts these days where it is more "allowed" for women to make the first move.

I think we are so many components really that we can draw different types of people to us. It has never been just one type.

Hope you find someone who don't creep you out, LOL, she's out there, or they as I think one can have more than one Miss Right (For you), at a time, of course/monogamous.

There was something else too I wanted to add and it is that I believe we can not heal anyone, they can only heal themselves, so if you meet such and they have such expectations of you they are then removing their own responsibility and placing it on you. You can only wish for healing, I think. They have to do their own inner work.

Last edited by asearcher : 10-11-2022 at 07:28 PM.