Thread: 2020 Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Seeker

I’ve had so many decks come and go, I used to be a bit obsessed with buying/selling/trading on an old forum (many of you may remember Aeclectic). I’ve downsized to only what I use on a regular basis, and purchase a new deck maybe once a year (usually if I’ve outgrown a current one and decide to let it go on to a new home). Sooooo with that being said, here’s my current inventory

• WILDWOOD TAROT ~ My most used and the deck I connect with deepest. The artwork is so raw and deep and gritty and lush and mystical yet clear! I’ve trimmed the borders off and edged the deck in forest green, which makes me love it so much more!

• UNIVERSAL TAROT PREMIUM ~ I got this one because of the pretty blue-foiled box and the vines on the card back. I use this one when I want the clearest answers that require the least amount of deciphering (standard RWS is easiest for me since that’s what I learned on).

• MOONCHILD TAROT ~ Initially not my style of deck because it’s so fluffy and girly but we connected and now I don’t imagine ever parting ways! I love the thick cards and I get surprisingly detailed readings from this one.

• TAROT OF TREES ~ I absolutely LOVE the vibrant colors in these cards! I don’t find I get very serious readings with this deck but the trees are just so playful and curious and I adore them!

• ANIMA MUNDI ~ I wanted another deck with no human figures in it and I love this one! It reads very similar to my Wildwood Tarot, earthy and deep.

• THREADS OF FATE ORACLE ~ My one and only oracle and my newest addition so I haven’t had much time using this one. I wanted an oracle to use with tarot in the same readings (I like to mix my spreads using multiple decks). The deck interview reading was super clever so I think I’ll love it!