View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Master
Hello Michael!

‘Punished by sins not for sins’ ~ interesting semantics here, could not understand, frankly speaking.

Sin, in my view, is only a thought, word or deed (energy) released in ignorance. Ignorance, caused by delusion. Once we know the truth, we are able to act in resonance with the will of the universe. So ultimately, in my view, there is no such thing as sin, as commonly understood, as in damnation etc.

Interesting thing, this karma contemplation. There’s a great video of Eckhart Tolle on this ~ https://youtu.be/MEatCKgB6Qc . Someone asked him that since we know not what we do, there is no sin and hence no karma. Had God bestowed wisdom, we would not have erred, so why blame us, if He did not so enable us, more so, since there is no free will at mind-body level of consciousness? Tolle’s answer was quite illuminating actually. He said that an unconscious mind needs to be punished to know the consequence of its unconsciousness! Hence karma.

We all have our understanding on this matter. Let me share what I know, from a direct wisdom download I received. Well, it was a lucid graphic (two separate tutorials, in fact) but I’ll not bore you with the details, unless you really want to go into it ~ the gist is: 1) all conflicts must be resolved by love alone and 2) the victim can forgive and exit the ‘game’ but the aggressor cannot - he needs to become the victim in the next life, suffer and then forgive to exit. Seems harsh but it is just. Otherwise all criminals will sneeze and move on.

Anyway, just sharing, in case it resonates. Will be receptive to any opposing views.