View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
None of us really knows for sure, because we are all still living. So no answer is 100%. In my most humble opinion, I would say, a person would end up in a state of low vibration. Because if you are open to the idea of suicide, even if it's to end illness, physically or not, you are in such a state where you are so down from it, you are giving up so to speak. Well, that is a crass term to bluntly say "giving up" because I know it is more than that.
Not all suicide attempts are successful and I've talked to people who have tried to commit suicide. It's also a fallacy that people are in low vibration, that's human judgement. My friend's brother tried three times to commit suicide and each time there was absolutely no outward clue that he was unhappy, often once the decision has been made people sometimes move forwards with a complete clarity of mind. In my friend's borrher's case it was a surprisingly-well planned and executed attempt and only a highly improbable freak of chance stopped it from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
In that state where the turmoil is so deep, and so strong, it's going to leave a mark on you, even after you pass. Putting you in a low vibration. I would not be surprised if many that do, that end up up taking them selves, have a higher chance of becoming earth bound, and just wandering around for a time, until they regain themselves.
The turmoil isn't always so deep because suicide doesn't mean the person has to be in turmoil. I wasn't when I made my attempt. It happened just before I joined the RAF, and I was looking forwards to a completely new Life t the time. I had every reason not to commit suicide but when the decision was made I knew exactly why I wanted to do it. I knew someone who had tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge, she was schizophrenic and 'God' told her to do it. Mental health is stigmatised so few people will talk about it openly, and that can lead to people withdrawing into themselves and not seeking the help they really need.

What few people think about is that suicide and what leads up to it - whatever that may be - is an experience as much as any other. Does Spirit attach stigma to suicide or does Spirit perceive suicide as a 'valid' Life's experience? Is there a reason you as a Spirit can't experience suicide as part of your Life's Purpose/Karmic obligations? And if so, does that still make suicide low vibrational? Because really, if you define something as 'low vibrational' that's judgement and it's a reflection of you and that's what many people who use the term don't understand. Gotta Love the irony. Who says they have lost themselves? Suicide is a sovereign choice just the same as any other choice that's made - including the one to be Spiritual.

In Spirit there is Unconditional Love, and that means Love without conditions. Judgement is a condition, the stigma attached to suicide is a condition, not applying many of the cornerstones of Spirituality that we'd apply to ourselves as 'Spiritual people' is a condition. It's in threads like these where we really need to stand back from ourselves and take a damn good look at ourselves in the mirror because the subject of suicide is not about 'them', it's about us.