Thread: what?
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
What you meant was it's the spirit communicator who knows what's needed. But - isn't there always a "but" from me - there's something we need to consider.
If Spirit says "Tell them they're an idiot" I say "Spirit says you're an idiot."

The definition of 'Spirit' isn't too clear and when Spirituality is brought into the equation it gets really silly. Spirit can be a person in Spirit as in passed over, a place or a collective noun for everything that's 'on the other side'. I generally use the word 'Spirit' to mean someone/anyone who is passed over.

The problem is that we don't know the first thing about how a Spirit perceives the 'other side' regardless of all the Spiritual technobabble that comes out about the nature of reality. I also know that, as far as my own limited perceptions are concerned I'm talking to an individual person, who is disembodied rather than 'transformed'. The closest analogy is that it's like talking to someone on the phone. Most mediums would tell you something similar, I think.

The Spirits that come through always come through for a specific person if I'm on the rostrum, or for the person I'm doing a private session with. The Spirit 'appears' then I have to find the person they've come to talk to. The person and the Spirit have known each other 'in the flesh', whether friend or relative. For the most part anyway since I've also had a Past Life come through as well. That was interesting. So the Spirit knows the incarnate as any close family member or friend would.