View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 01:39 AM
Seeker

I mean no disrespect in advance, please bare this in mind if you do not agree with my viewpoint, I'm not trying to offend, merely give you a different viewpoint to look at things from.
You have posted several posts in regards to a previous life which in my opinion you are too consumed with. It seems to be pretty much affecting all aspects of your life. Most dreams is your subconscious trying to rationalise your conscious thoughts to make sense of them and it plays out in dreams, dont get me wrong I've had dreams from a past life and absolutely knew it was as I dreamed it. I really do believe that you need to bear your past life in mind but primarily focus on this lifetimes lesson which may well be to let your past life go. Hanging on to stuff that is no use to you at present may well be hindering your growth in this lifetime... maybe that's your lesson?? Again no disrespect meant and please dont take it personally it is just what springs to my mind after reading your post.