View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
ThatMan you might already be helping/healing people - you say an experience, I say a test/learning see how you'd cope - and someone/many out there may have benefited already from you, hold that though, a lot of power in that thought - deep breath soak those vibes up... When I was researching the aura defence shield before 'the thing' came here terrorising the world and side-tracked me slightly, and that's an understatement...

I was taken somewhere in a dream, I say taken, because that's what it felt like as in real 'you know what i'm saying there my friend' I know you do... well I repaired someones aura, someone who was ill - when damaged aura is repaired the person heals... and that happened to someone...

This makes me happy, when people help each other, nice from you! You know that the heart produces a way more powerful electromagnetic field ( 10 times more powerful if I am right ) than the one produced by the brain? These electromagnetic fields, I think, create the aura around the body. Keep helping people my friend, for me, this is a day to day goal that I think about, trying to find ways to do more.