View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 11:01 PM
Administrator
Contact when the Person has no Passed Yet

Hello

There is that fine line it seems at times between what is life and what is death and where we are at with it all. Its process to pass and it takes time and a tole on the physical body. At times someone seems to hang on just long enough for family to make it to their side. Other times they choose to leave when you step out for air or a coffee. Then you feel that guilt of leaving.

There are times when a person that is on that edge of death will reach out to a Medium and make that contact via a family member before they pass over. I have always wondered if that connection is so that someone is there to make sure they go safely over or to bridge some sort of connection to those passed over before them to meet them crossing.

I had this situation at work, someone I work with came to me saying she was going away for a month, and I so felt her Mom come to me. I said its OK your Mom is ready. As she knows well whom and what I am she wanted to know if I would feel her "Mom" even though she had not passed. Oh did I ever feel her, I was so covered in Goose Skin. She made it just in time to say bye to her Mom. Sadly a Son went a few month earlier.

I have the feeling she connected to me to make sure her Son knew she was coming along soon.

I have always wondered what part of the person that has not yet died reaches out or have they started to leave and are just not free of the cord of the physical.

What I never do is predict that the passing will come. That is a process in much higher hands.

What are your thoughts on this process we call death?

Lynn