View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Suspended
Good morning JennyCrow and thank you for your valuable and helpful response that brings forward for me further matters.

I will start with the first that I thought when reading your post and first and foremost in regards to the usage of dolls or "poppets" as they are called for which having said that "this is the best representation of a human being" , reason why "a poppet" is used , you said that "this is sympathetic magic".

The first that I thought was a question based on what I also sensed during another past experience this one further back than the one mentioned in the post, about 5-6 years ago.

Based on the response "this is sympathetic magic" the conclusion that is naturally drawn by me is that , there are different kinds of magic.

I would like to ask you since you seem to be aware of them, what kind of magic uses or needs the usage of personal objects of others, something personal, be it a hair , a photograph or whatever else is personal.

If "a poppet" is "the best representation of a human being" why should another want or be looking for or trying to get or steal something personal that another has and not use straight ahead "a poppet" and just go ahead to try and harm and hurt another in this way?.

Why is this not preferred by this category of persons whoever this category may be or whatever they are called?.

Is it that certain special skills are required for another or some form of initiation to use the "poppets" that, they do not have or do they consider this other way mentioned that they use more efficient or superior than "the poppets" for causing the desirable harm and hurt"?.

"What is done to the poppet is manifested to the target".

This is exactly what had happened to me right at that time, huge needles being literally stabbed in the middle of each leg first and foremost then, different parts of my body with full force, full of hatred which not only I sensed and experienced but, I "saw" as well, this specific action to be taking place by another against my person that time and not just "believe" or "felt".

It was a dark image and figure of a person , could not distinguish or see facial characteristics or face because, the specific dark figure was also blurry like a muddy water, it was dark energy and force that was not just derived from this person but, was all around this figure, extending let us say 6-7 cms even more than this from the actual body figure.

I already know what I sensed , experienced and saw and this to have taken place.

"Who did I upset".

This was not upset but full blown hatred deriving from and inside this person.

Too many people get upset daily by others but, they do not result in deliberately and intentionally trying to harm or hurt others, to get them sick or have them killed, do they?.

No upset warrants or excuses evil or the effort or intention to cause harm and hurt to another, this is full blown hatred and it takes a particular type of person to result and act upon this full blown hatred in this way.

A very dark, psychopathic figure that obviously derives pleasure and satisfaction from the pain and suffering he/she deliberately and intentionally own person causes to another, in my opinion.

No upset in another warrants this hateful action.

The specific person was definitely not a friend of mine or an acquaintance, I hanged out with.

I know or knew nobody in my immediate environment back then who did this.

Having said this, no acquaintance or family member of a person I hanged out with, is going to come out and say,"hey, look at my poppet and now, look at what I am going to do to her and what is going to happen to her" to the family member or their acquaintance they hang out with, do they?.

"Prior to sending this back"...

I do believe now that it had already been sent back to them.