View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 07:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
As before, the use if poppets is more common than people realise whether used for good or otherwise regardless of the area of magick/witchcraft (this is why we need a general magick/witchcraft board). They are best known for use in the Voodoo religion but also have a long history in European folk magick and ancient Egyptian magick. Most historical culture has some form of this magick and some modern day practitioners pull from a variety of cultures for their practice.

As for returning the energy tenfold, I suppose if you believe it happens naturally then it will happen. Purposely seeking to send it back tenfold? Then if you want to believe in the tenfold law, what will then come back to you? Honestly you're better looking at placing protection on yourself and sending healing to the other party instead of creating a cycle of harm.

Hi 55degrees,

Thank you for your response. I am surprised to hear that "Voodoo" is a religion...having said this, in regards to protection is there a "quick fix" meaning any action that can be taken in just minutes not even hours and/or immediately that will act as a protective shield or protection?.

I do not wish this category any good or bad but, humans will always seek and want retribution in the form or pursue of justice and if you have a look at the symbol of justice that is a symbol of balance that is obviously achieved by all returned to sender.