View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 06:21 PM
Master
Truth Love Unity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

Today I found something wonderful that, ironically, has ALWAYS been available in the Present but which I never realized until (you guessed it) now.

It is entitled Favorite Bashar Quotes: https://truthloveunity.wordpress.com...bashar-quotes/ which comes from an awesome Web Site entitled, Truth Love Unity run by a lady named Paulina Kulhanyova (see the "About" section in her site.)

This particular Bashar quote struck me as especially, acutely relevant, considering the state of the world we've been living in so precariously for some time:

“Recognize that you have chosen your purpose in being in this society at this time on your planet. Know that if you were not going to make a difference, you would not be here. As you begin to see the idea of the connection of everything in your society as it relates to you, and as you relate to it, you will begin to understand that each and every individual makes a difference within the society as a whole.”

May this gift of Truth Love Unity shared with you help us all make a difference.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 01-01-2021 at 06:24 PM. Reason: clarify input; and punctuation