View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 11:51 PM
Master
Opening the Flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

I came across this article from an earlier thread concerning how:

The systems of “True Reality Creation” and “Opening the Flow” greatly complement each other. Respectively, these are direct and indirect ways of employing higher principles to improve your life. The first involves intending that things go your way without interference and requesting assistance or protection from higher forces. The second, as covered in this article, involves consciously aligning yourself with the Divine Will.

Believe me, some may find themselves deeply chagrined to discover how and why most of us are so painfully mirrored in these descriptions of our realities (including me)! But the following final paragraph in this article is why I'm gifting this to you...there IS hope and help, even in the midst of troubles.

"Opening the flow is opening the door to a new realm of possibilities. It is these possibilities, however, that we were born to explore. We incarnate with a basic list of spiritual priorities and goals but most of us get caught up in the illusion and neglect to fulfill them. Only by seeing through the illusion, acknowledging the reality that lies beyond, going with the flow, acting from the higher center within, following our hearts and heeding our intuition can we regain the clarity and power needed to accomplish what we came here to do and optimally learn what we came here to learn."

Following your heart invites a prosperous life.

Hope someone avails themselves of whatever they feel they can glean from this entire site.

I know I have.

You need do nothing beyond perusing this information and applying it YOUR OWN WAY, as you choose. Any other relationship would be a violation of Spiritual Forums rules.

Reference: https://montalk.net/metaphys/88/opening-the-flow Transcending the Matrix Control System
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 24-10-2020 at 11:55 PM. Reason: clarify inputs