View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Sensations While Meditating

I experience a lot of sensations while meditating. I used to meditate a lot to the point where I could enter 'the void' in which I remember losing track of time and having no thoughts but not realizing I was in it until I left.

But my day to day life took over and I lost my progress.

Now, I'm coming back again. Two nights ago, I meditated for about 15 minutes and tonight I got to 20 minutes. It usually takes me awhile to get up to an hour or even two. Anyways.

Tonight, I was meditating and I felt my root chakra (I assume), tingle. The tingling was so intense to the point where it felt like I had like cold water rushing from my lower stomach to my groin area. It was bizarre.

Then, I remember feeling my left half of my stomach feel cold while the right side felt warm.

But both times since I've been back meditating, I usually always feel a heaviness in my hands and my lower body to the point where I feel like I can't move until I open my eyes.

My thoughts is that i'm subconsciously working on my chakras and the overflowing feeling I got in this session was my root chakra realigning or opening up.

Any input would be appreciated.