View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2

How do you channel?

Simply write or say words before you have a chance to understand what the reason for that word being said is. Humble Bob knows not what the entity above him understands, but he loosely follows the flow of the conscious river and then can examine the cloud's definition of channeling for you all to see for yourselves. It is easy, write a page of stream of consciousness flow. You will eventually get better at it. It is a secret that many know and they d not sure for many reasons. It is being kept well hidden and Humble Bob is trying to show all.

Hi,

My understanding is that we all have an all knowing divine higher self. Through practice of self talk like imaginary conversations, we can get better at bringing in divine wisdom. I would like to focus on knowing more about some things like telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. My thought was lets formulate some questions on these things and see what we get.

For now lets start with telepathy. I have been divinely guided to start doing telepathy with our higher self connection. Foster a love bond with it. Look for guidance from this aspects of self to help us with wisdom regarding things like family relationships and personal state of mind improvements. As a question from me to your higher self I would like to ask for some insights about this process. I do have a full set of questions in mind. However I would like to do one question at a time with you.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/