View Single Post
Old 28-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
Hi,

I find that asking the appropriate questions is the key to success. Yesterday I was doing this on line with 2 different people at the same time. Both are able to channel divine wisdom on their own. I was doing my best in each instance to guide the questions which got asked.

May I say that this is not as easy as it sounds. That there is a kind of receptivness required which is often absent. The human mind thinks in primitive logical ways. The divine mind has a hard time translating divine wisdom in a way which can be grasped by the human intellect.

That answer we have all been looking for is to have greater compassion for self and others. It is a very old channeled massage theme. Yet in our current societies around the world, it is still not really understood.

We generally speaking make laws and punish those who break the law. This is the wrong idea entirely. We even think the creator gave us free choice and then punishes us for any incorrect choices we make. That is not a free choice. It is a form of slavery. Which is 100% the opposite of what we are looking for which is to have greater compassion for self and others.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/