Thread: Ghost Radar
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
Hmmm - I have not used the application and probably won't. While some may not want to hear this - it sounds like a cheap imitation of a well know data paradigms of automated response systems to human interaction. This is the same technologies that automated voice responses systems you may have experienced with telephone answering systems an/or automated calls you may have received. These technologies are not new and the algorithms that generate these types of interaction are available.The popular iOS Siri is based on this technology in conjunction with what is called a document database, data hierarchy, normalization, archetypes and text to voice technology. Unfortunately it is nothing more than a technology gimmick. From what people have described, it does not sound like a very good implementation either.

I am a seasoned software architect and engineer who designs complex and sophisticated business intelligence systems. I just do not believe this technology exists that interfaces you with the spirit realm. If it did - I would be the first person to be testing the limits of it. Sorry guys - it's all just ones and zeros

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung