View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account
You've spent a lot of time and effort compiling all this information and it's only fair I respond to some of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I'm finding it difficult to narrow down your question, because it is such a broad topic, but I don't mind trying to take a stab at it. I agree with John, because it is telepathy - for lack of a better man made word for something that is non-physical and not in the human language - it is like trying to explain what energy is to you - we are all made up of energy, but what is it to you - is a very broad question -

I am totally comfortable with the notion of telepathic communication but that's the mechanism and not what's happening.

Quote:
And I admit I am very simple when it comes to certain things - like computers - so I'll try to answer from my perspective only but I don't know how to do simple computer tricks like typing an answer under an answer, which you appear to be very good at! So this is the only way I know to do this - its called, Copy and Paste LOL.

Like many things, they may appear unfathomable when you don't know the way to do them. Quoting bits and bobs, sentences, paragraphs or whole sections is simply a matter of pasting Bulletin Board code at the beginning, and at the end of the piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Channelers channel pretty much anything and everything else. When you learn to channel and you practice (and anyone can learn it because we (most of us) all come in with the same equipment) and you practice, after a while you discover you can channel whomever you like.
Quote:
me: That's an interesting claim but what evidence do you have?

Quote:
From my perspective only and from what I have learned personally or evidence in the general sense of "hard facts and evidence" type of thing - herein lies my difficulty in answering your question so I'll start with mine.
Of course I accept how it works for you but it's not reasonable to say most everyone could learn - at least not to the standard you've achieved.

Quote:
When I first learned to channel, I didn't know "who" I was channeling. And I forgot to ask. I was writing in my journal about what I was doing in my life basically, ho hum, but at the time I was trying to learn to channel. I was on a quest. It was a very fun quest. I was about two to three months into this quest. In the middle of my journal entry, I stopped and read back what I had written and realized I had not consciously written the last few sentences and while I was contemplating that, I heard the words clearly in my head - relax and breathe. So I did that, and what poured out was this beautiful channeling, several pages worth. "Who" was it from? I have no idea, but it was life changing.

That I can totally understand and accept.

Quote:
So I practiced and practiced and it got easier and easier. The words that came to me were just that - words. Words turn into sentences (for which, by the way, "they" do not bother with punctuation).
Just as with Julie Gale who I've mentioned elsewhere.

Quote:
After a while, I had the thought to ask others if they had a question, and I would try to channel the answer for them.
That was the most fun I had had in a long while.
What was surprising was the "one" who answered the question. By that time I was phrasing my question request as "from a higher guide". And I always asked who was answering.
So then you were in the realm of mediumship - providing a service for the benefit of others.

Quote:
The "ones" who were answering were most of the time always different than "who" I channeled. When I asked, "Who am I channeling" I got answers like "Light" and "Metatron" and .. I'm trying to remember - this was years ago -..."Jesus" "God" "Seth" and others.

Where is my evidence, you ask? Only in my mind. And on paper.
That's a personal thing.

Quote:
When you tap into the non-physical realm, and you learn how to ask questions, sometimes the questions are specific and sometimes I just ask if there are any messages waiting (for me or them, depending on if I am asking for myself or others).
I have specifically asked for "people" once. That was Michael Jackson. Oh that was fun.
This is where I'd start rolling my eyes....

Quote:
Because "they" are energy, and I know what my energy feels like, I know when I am feeling something that is other than my energy. The energy from the Other Side is tremendous. It feels like a warm blanket, that my cells are humming. How exactly do you explain that? Ecstay sometimes, if I could spell it.

The evidence is energy - so we are back to - how to you describe what energy feels like that is not your own. The only way to describe it is with feelings, because it is a feeling and a knowing, and there are not words to describe it in the physical realm, so it is difficult to describe. It is not physical. It took me a long time to grasp what non physical meant. That is a quest all by itself.

So if you are looking for scientific evidence, you would have to go to the quantum field, and isn't that a challenge? What is the quantum field to you is basically your question, and where is the evidence?? I guess the short answer is I don't know. That's always what my granddaughter tells me when I ask her something she can't answer. I don't know.
Looking for scientific evidence? No I'm certainly not. My specialty is communication, mediumship etc. I'm not a doubter of communication or a detractor from what comes through BUT I can, and do, ask searching questions. I've been working 'in the spooks' for three and a half decades since I learned about things you yourself aren't involved in. I don't need to be persuaded about communication and I'm not much interested in the science behind it because I don't think that science is part of our own earth sciences anyway - we just wouldn't get it, not even by bringing quantum sciences into the discussion.

Quote:
Oh, one more thing. I turn it on and off. I have learned how to do that (I hope most of the time). Sometimes I will encounter a field of negative energy and I won't know it for a few minutes - all of a sudden I feel negative, my thought patterns turn negative - and it might take a few minutes to realize and to ask myself where it came from - and, being an empath, is it mine or someone elses? As an empath, a lot of times the answer is, it is someone else's energy I am picking up on, their vibration, and because I am vibrating, if I am not careful, I will match their vibration and there goes my thoughts, because my thoughts will now match that vibration, and if it is not a very fun vibration, I get a lot of not very fun thoughts. I am learning how to determine what is mine and what is someone elses, but that is a whole other subject.
We sing from the same hymn sheet. I've lost count of the number of times I've tried to help sensitives to learn how to 'close down'. Tried to get it over that incarnates are not at the beck and call of discarnates. It's a fundamental in the teaching for wannabe mediums.