View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 03:45 PM
Master

"I have no idea why communicating with (quote) dearly departed would creep you out. As for 'channeling' Jesus my response would be to ask how you authenticate that identity - how do you know it's the spirit who incarnated as Jesus 2 millennia ago?"

Oh, this one I could answer in my sleep. Do I want to give the long answer or the short one? Hmmm....well, I've got some time, so I'll go for the long one.

When I was small, I was raised Catholic. When you are about six, in Catholism you get to have your first confession. So you go into the booth and wait for the priest, you tell him your sins, he gives you some Hail Mary's to do, you go to a pew at the front of the church and do your Hail Mary's and you are done.

I don't remember a lot about Church. I was set free when I was about 12ish. However I will never forget the energy of that Church. Whenever I go back - unfortunately for funerals - I still feel that energy. The energy is Love and Peace.

Anyway, I have this vivid memory of doing my Hail Mary's one day, and looking at the huge Statue of the Mother Mary while doing my Hail Mary's and feeling the love that came over me, and it felt like it came from Jesus - who was watching me from the center wall of the Church on his cross, with his head hanging low. I can't explain how I knew it was from Jesus. It was just a feeling, that we were communicating, I was receiving, he was sending me his love energy.

Many decades later, having long been out of the Church, I was struggling with drinking. I had a problem. I couldn't fix it by myself. I had tried. And I gave up. The Christians call it, Give up and Let God, or something. So I prayed. For the first time since I was a child. To Jesus. I asked him for help, because I could not help myself. It was a scary place to be. I wasn't out of control as far as I maintained my life, it was something I did in my free time, but I wanted to stop and failed. So anyway, once I asked Jesus, things occurred to me, is the only thing I can say about that. I just stopped drinking. I wasn't drawn to it anymore. I could take it or leave it. But I was sincere in my asking and wanting help and I believed he could help me. And he did, and I was.

Decades later, having forgotten all about Jesus and not being "religious" I became spiritual and started down that path. That was such a fun path. Way more fun than being religious. Religion is thinking inside the box, spirituality is thinking outside the box. And I playing in that arena for a long time, read a lot of books, went to some "seminars" to watch people I had grown to love talk about spirituality. Oh what fun. Along that path, long long story, my daughters told me they could speak with their guides and so I began asking their guides questions - short ones, like what do they think about this or that. And got short answers.

My daughters told me I could channel, that I was a channel, as well as others in my family. I didn't believe them, of course. I had never been psychic. But one day I decided I wanted to try to learn, because it looked like so much fun. So I went down that path. And oh what a fun ride that was!!!!Whee>>>>>

Until my daughter got sick. And didn't recover right away. And kept getting sicker and sicker. It was many months, and it was coming to a conclusion that I didn't want to face. I had no control over any of it, although I kept trying every day. I channeled every day, and the answers were sometimes for me or sometimes for my daughters, but the help was always there and the answers were always there, but I couldn't change anything in the physical realm and I was facing her death. I knew it, I couldn't change it. It was terrifying, and nothing I would want anyone to have to go through.

I got up some courage one day, when things were looking very bleak. I sat down and asked Jesus (I was doing automatic writing) OK, just tell me, is she going to get better? It was the hardest question I have ever asked, and one I didn't want the answer to. But I believed I could get the answer, and I had the tools to get the answer. So I asked.

Jesus's first words to me, I will never forgot. I am the Light and the Way and the Soul of your Soul." And the feeling that came with the words was Love. I felt Love, in all my cells. And he told me she would be fine.

And she was. It was a difficult road for her, but she make it through with grace and peace and she changed. Not that she wasn't always grace and peace, but she became more gentle and more kind and just was more of that.

So that is how I know it was Jesus. It is a feeling, a knowing, an energy.

I have learned many things over the years, but I think the most important thing I have learned, and I don't know why this is true.

If you don't ask, they can't help you.

Asking opens some kind of energetic doorway.......