View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Master

Bobjob - sorry it took me so long, but I think I found your question:

"What I hoped to find out is what real people actually do when they 'channel' - or at least learn what they believe they are doing. I suspect there is a difference between what one 'channeler' means and another; it was that I wanted to try to understand."

OK. It's probably a long answer. This is from my perspective only.

When I channel, I am tapping into energy. Since everyone and everything is made up of energy, it is helpful to know "who"s energy I am tapping in to. So, for the sake of this answer, say I ask: I would like to channel X.

So then I set my radio dial - my tuner. In order to get a clear answer, I have to be a clear channel. Being a clear channel is a whole other subject, but basically it means: #1 - I have to step out of the way, in order to allow X to answer through my aparatus (my thoughts, so lack of a better term, my int of focus, my inner minds eye, my fingers or mouth, depending on how I am channeling). So I allow them in to my energy field to use my aparatus, and I allow my self to step out of the way.

As an aside - I have done an energy exercise with Seth where we both shared my physical aparatus at the same time, and can I just say - wow. To feel the fullness of another's being inside that of my own energy field, full is not the correct term, but it feel like my cells are expanding and have to grow larger in order to allow all that energy in. - However, this is not my normal way of channeling, so I will continue.

When I step "aside" I do so unconsciously, so it is difficult to describe.

I have learned my way of connecting. It took me many months to learn and it has changed and evolved over time. Sometimes I like to go on a long journey to get to my channeling space. Sometimes it is very short. It depends on me and how I am feeling. But I can connect instantly, it is just that I like the journey so that is usually the one I take.

If you look at channeling as if it is a muscle you are building up, and at first your muscle is very weak and you have to tone it, then you realize you have to practice with this muscle and the muscle will get stronger and your results will get better and then it is just a matter of keeping the weeds from growing and sweeping and dusting up the debris that has accumulated since the last time I channel, which is important if I want to be a clear channel.

However, the information that I receive I can only channel through my filters, so the answer that I am being given is coming through my filters and will be different than anyone else's answer. Vibrationally they can be the same, but the answer may take many different forms to get to the same place.

My filters are my beliefs.

I have worked on changing my belief system, consciously. It is an inside job.
I question my beliefs and why I have them. Where did I get them from - who gave them to me?

When I find the answer to that question, I can then decide if I still believe that to be true - whatever the belief is.

So, to be a clear channel is to sort through the clutter of one's mind and try to discard things that don't belong there anymore, like cleaning out your closet.

It is a very conscious thing to be doing.

When I channel, I ask that I be as clear a channel as I can be.

The information that is available on X, and the answer given from X to a specific question, I believe is the same answer if 3 channels were to ask the same question to X. It is just, my answer will vary because it is coming through my aparatus and I can only channel through mine. I think possibly that the intent of the answer will remain the same, just the words will be different.

Basically the answer comes in download form - very scientific.

I am given a ball of string in energy form, a ball of light, a ball of energy - I don't know how else to explain it. The size is not known until the answer has come through completely and the energy is no longer there. I take the end of the string and start unraveling the answer as they unwind it for me. I basically just listen for words. One word at a time. I can speed up the words or slow them down.