View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 07:36 PM
Master
I have been on YouTube until the cards but I metal is doing I met Liz Dean one of the tenner card I have part of her and she give me good advice by what you see in the picture not the book and what you feel
I do that now quite a lot I know sometimes I get carried away I do because I have one here I've got carried away about realising how far I've gone
I look at the death card I don't say bad I save a birth or or putting all me in the past and you're making the future I do or I could be part of a job description as a doctor of apologist or a funeral director of funeral operative of funeral care of a dead I say it as
As the 10 of pentacles but I say very well and big
The ten of cups I say that is a treatment and God Modern Life
If I look at the swords card and a different way now it could be good or bad but it could be stand your ground and stand up for yourself
The Lovers could be mean somebody around you getting a love life not me but I realise that though even what I've been 12 by 5 people and that one in drug and the family that running joke in the family on me is about to come through well I say watch this space
But I look at my card and different angles now and I look at the bigger picture I hope this makes sense I will apologise if it does not make sense

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔