Thread: UFO dream
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
In my dream last night I saw a UFO in the sky. I thought to myself: oh wow, the first time I see one with my own eyes. Then I realized that I was dreaming and lying in my bed. I was fully aware now (not in a dream state), and - by means of my third eye - I had the strong (I would even say: undeniable) sensation of a presence in my room. I was convinced at that point that the UFO image was communicated to me in my dream and that I was being observed by an alien (of course, this was just my interpretation of the situation since there was no hard proof of that). Though I was not overly worried I was rather scared so I "played dead" and acted as if I had no awareness of anything. All the while there was a buzzing mechanical sound in my head (mostly on the right side). I think this lasted for about 10 seconds or less (I don't have any memory of the presence leaving, but I think it left after 10 seconds or so).

You are a alien. The relationship that represents the child version of yourself to the version that is currently reading this is no different then that relationship that exists between this version of you, and the alien version of you that you were aware of. You were accessing yourself from what you can call or perceive as the future.

I hope I helped.