View Single Post
Old 26-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
I'm so pleased you have overcome the negative influences of your childhood! It is very difficult to do. But I can't help but think that the kind of self love we are speaking of cannot come from the ego. Obviously the ego loves itself. But when we begin to know where we really came from and who we really are, we come into brief conflict with our ego-based selves. Mostly because our ego-based selves are telling us that we do love ourselves, punctuated by many examples. And that I do not believe, because...look at everyone's behavior! It is evident they do not.

The completely integrated person has brought all subtle bodies into alignment. She has no vices, nor does she judge herself or others. She walks on a higher plane, and notices no offenses. She is the personification of unconditional love. I used to believe this was impossible, but now I know it is not. BUT it does require sacrifice (if you wish to see it as that). It is truly no sacrifice to love when love is what you are. In being love, you have no personal ambitions or goals. You simply take the path given, overcome the challenges given, and give all you have to give. The integrated person pours out her life in love.

To become this, there can be no hidden ripples of pain, regret or unforgiveness in the past, present or future. It must all be re-articulated or transmuted into love. If there is karma from past lifetimes, it must be transmuted.

I hope this makes sense. It is kind of difficult to explain.

Z
Ah I better understand how you are using the term self love now (did Honza mean this too I wonder?)

A completely integrated person, as you describe it, seems an ideal/a concept - a goal to strive for rather than a reality that I have ever seen anyone obtain. Have you? Whilst becoming non judgemental is achievable, to expect humans to be totally without vices is unrealistic.

You don't need to be a completely integrated person to be imbued with love and to radiate it out to others! That comes naturally when someone is in love but can also be cultivated via spiritual development too. Perhaps you are indicating a more stabilised, ongoing form of love e.g. if we are aligned with our higher self.