View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 04:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
hi... this is James who channels Bartholomew on this forum. I had an experience just like you did. Back in 1949 when I was seven years old it happened. A neighbor boy swung a golf (iron) club and hit me in the forehead creating a huge gash deep enough to touch the bone the bone fracturing it. In those days there was no such thing as "911". My mother treated the wound. It left a mighty scar which is still visible. Ever since my eye has been much more open that it otherwise might have been. In my case I suddenly gained the ability to see clearly and understand the adults around me even though I was yet a child. It took some getting used to. Now I'm just one channel out of many. It's the way the world is. Our guides play important roles in our lives. And someday we, too, will be guides to others. Can this 78 year old say, it's pretty cool?

Is opening the third eye beneficial? It is not something to be trifled with but when it done with purpose (facilitated by our guides) it is a treasure to be valued. But it's not all fun. I brings with it a need for maturity.

Mine was a dart. I ran between my brothers and the dartboard the dart stuck into my skull right were the pineal gland is located. I have a small lump to this day. I remember being 7-9 months old trying to explain things to adults but they did not understand, as I did not speak english, it has been an interesting thing. I did a lot of astral travel but did not know what it was for years, I have always had the vision, sometimes by dreams and other times wide awake. I will just zone out and will get a vision. Some of the dreams are not pleasant for humanity. I do healing through herbs and minerals, and my hands. The whole planet is in cleansing cycle.. I did vision quests when young have become a healer I do not seek out people I just happen upon them and do m best. I have been through the fire and back again. I do spiritual healing depending on the person's needs. Have been taught some of that by a very old Native Medicine Woman and by listening to Nature. Have been told I have a White presence that surrounds me and has one hand on my left arm and an owl on my right shoulder. These are not things I can see, but have been told by another healer. I only came here to chat, it gets lonely when you are alone in the midst of many people. Who do not see what I see or hear what I hear. Anyway Blessings enough for now.