View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Namaste dear Sparrow,

Do you attribute some kind of cosmic significance to the 11/11/11, as several others do? I notice around an increasing anxiety about that date.

Is it possible that a certain day has so specific significance vs. others? It is hard for me to believe and adhere to such cases of "extreme specificity", for example the cosmic privilege for the Earth, or a privileged religion or race, or perhaps the significance of day 49, not 48 or 50, as the date of rebirth for Tibetan Buddhism.

In this last case, I always considered the 49 as something metaphoric but time ago I had a talk with a Lama and to my surprise he emphatically sustained that it was literal....

Summarizing: What do you and your dear Asceleott(yi) think about such specificities in general? And about the upcoming 11/11/11?

With blessings as always,

TISS

Dear Tiss,

I do not attribute any distinct significance to 11/11/11 or any specified superstitious date that foretells of seemingly magical changes overnight.
The mechanics of cosmic events and the upliftment of consciousness to new frontiers of evolution do not subscribe to the convenience of a human calendar. That is like saying, the whole universe was created to adhere to the thought processes and interpretations of one adolescent species of life.
The only way something significant would occur on any given date is through those who purposely seek something to become this event in their own eyes, or those who manifest such an event by their own intent.

As ever, everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸